Let your dominant intent be…
Let your dominant intent be to feel good which means be playful, have fun, laugh often, look for reasons to appreciate and practice the art of appreciation. And as you practice it, the Universe, who has been watching you practice, will give you constant opportunities to express it. So that your life just gets better and better and better.
This morning I am appreciating:
– A beautiful crisp morning that slowly went from total darkness to dawn as I watched.
– The birds welcoming in with dawn with beautiful songs. I have left the door open so I can enjoy the sounds fully.
– The boys being wonderful this morning and working together in an awesome mood before we leave for school.
– My successful mediation time this morning with Abraham 🙂 I love their meditation CD!
– My life that is all mine! I have full control over my thoughts and feelings and I choose to focus on the magnificence of what I want to see.
– KNOWING that source is on my side and has my back!
– Loving seeing the Robins and Bluebirds in my yard.
– The lake near my house is so beautiful in the early morning – so still and calm.
– The slight haze covering everything as the sun makes it’s appearance – it’s as if everything is glowing!
– So very excited about what this day will bring me!
Have a fabulous day everyone!! Expect the best and be open to receiving it 🙂