The end of the day is near. Tiredness is taking over as I sit in a parking lot waiting on my daughter’s dance class to finish. I had the best intentions to do my gratitudes through out the day, but it just didn’t turn out that way.
So here I sit tapping away on my phone, as the unsecured wireless gods aren’t smiling on me this evening.
Things I am grateful for today:
– Happy kids
– Sunny drive home on flower lined street.
– Warmish weather that lets me sit on the car without freezing my butt off.
– A busy day at the office.
– My nice cozy bed awaiting me.
– A cell phone that has internet access and great apps 😀
– The Blend playing on the car radio. They are playing the best music tonight.
– The 1/2 hour I get to read in peace after I post this entry. 🙂
And with that, until tomorrow!