Ahh, I knew it would eventually happen. I missed posting my gratitude yesterday. I think I did pretty well though 🙂 I did have my appreciations through out the day yesterday though so all wasn’t lost.
Let’s see if I can do a nice list there, combining all the various things I was grateful for over the two days.
- Bright blue skies
- Sunny days
- A nice clean car
- Jogging (Hey!! I can jog a little!! Woohooo!)
- Having the funds to get my grey gone for a while 🙂
- Having my body let me know that it needed a break from all the exercise I’ve been doing in the last two weeks.
- Appreciation for my amazing three kids and husband.
- The wonderful neighborhood I live in.
- The birds singing in the trees.
- Appreciation of a good night’s sleep.
- Appreciation that there will be no alarm clock to wake me up tomorrow!
- Appreciation of a business that did the honorable thing.
- Appreciation for the fact that you can never get it wrong because you can never get it done.
- Gratitude for the new day that tomorrow brings.
[This is entry 18 of 365 of Operation Gratitude]